To be competitive, our students must have essential skills in computers and technology. Therefore, technology is an integral part of our learning experience. We provide cutting-edge technology in every classroom. Students have the opportunity to learn basic through intermediate skills in keyboarding and computer applications that provide a solid foundation for additional computer-based learning.
The school currently has the following software to enhance, remediate and accelerate learning:
- I-Ready Reading and Math Program (K-5) https://cainc.i-ready.com/ – Built for the Common Core, I-Ready combines a valid and reliable growth measure and individualized instruction. The program provides: Adaptive Growth Measure & Diagnostic Test, Teacher-Led Instruction, Student Instruction & Practice and Reports for all Stakeholders.
- Reflex Math (K-5) https://www.reflexmath.com/RTI: Reflex has been used with success with a broad range of students and can be a vital part of any RTI mathematics program. Reflex meets the key requirements for an RTI solution and can serve students at all intervention tiers. It includes a multi-tiered system, universal screening, progress monitoring and data reports.
- Explore Learning Gizmos (3-5) (Math and Science): ExploreLearning Gizmos®, the world’s largest library of interactive online simulations for Math and Science education in grades 3-12. Gizmos provides the following:
1. Fun, easy to use, and help students develop a deep understanding of challenging concepts through inquiry and exploration.
2. Research-based, flexible tools used by teachers across all 50 states in a wide variety of ways. Gizmos are ideal for small group work, individual exploration, and whole class instruction using an LCD projector or interactive whiteboard.
3. Designed to supplement your existing curriculum. Gizmos are correlated to state curriculum standards, the Common Core standards, and over 300 textbooks, making them easy to integrate into your instructional program.